Thursday, May 28, 2009

An extremely early christmas list

I'm usually one to plan unnecessarily ahead, especially if I'm excited about something. I make multiple lists of what i need to bring for a trip, because i absolutely hate forgetting something, even if its, lotion, or something not that important.
So, for those of you who care, or maybe want to know what i want for christmas/ my birthday this year, here it is. It's definitely a rough draft because i always change my mind. And remember, i probably won't get like any of this, but here's an opportunity for you to know what i like.

first, definitely these hot pink tory burch flats. i absolutely love patent leather and these are the perfect shade.
I've wanted this bag since the day it came out. and in this extremely bold yellow...just imagine them with the shoes!!!


I love capturing people, and i would absolutely love a suuuper duper nice camera, because nothing looks better in smaller pixels.

well i dont want to get too crazy. but im really obsessed with those three things...hint?

No comments:

Post a Comment