Sunday, December 20, 2009

Perspective

Perspective is your personal view and what you see at different times. Your perspective can change, and can almost always have a different view then others. It's crazy complicated when you think about it. It's important at times, to stay strong in your perspective, in your view point and what you know is personally right.
I love all of you guys. I know that you all have amazing potential. I hope that i've never offended you with my perspective on things. From now on, i've promise myself and you, to be even more open minded. To understand where you're coming from and what you mean.
Things always come up in life, but we can almost always fix them.
Here's an amazing quote to end with.

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them- every begin the task anew"
-Saint Frances De Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment