Friday, March 12, 2010

Distasteful

There are many things that i don't particularly like. Here are some of the main ones:

Tornadoes are my biggest fear. I have constant nightmares about them. There's just something about how powerful it is and how it could never be stopped by humans.

Tomatoes are very bland. They have hardly any flavor and have a creepily juicy texture. (but i'm still in love with ketchup, it's different)

I've always always always hated onions. The stringy and crunchiness of them are so horrid. I can stand fresh red onions though.

Public Restrooms (especially at school) are incredibly unsanitary. I can almost see the germs everywhere. It's always a traumatizing experience. I just feel so bad for whoever has to clean those everyday.
Dust. It's everywhere, absolutely everywhere, and it makes anything new look unclean and old.
GARBAGE. I wish it never existed....
Dark Water is so frightening. You can't see what's right by you, and it could be anything.
I'm not a fan of cheap stuff. Quality is so important to me.
No matter how many times i try to like it, i still don't like dark chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Nick hates dark water too. Sometimes I come up with lists of things I don't like in my head but I can't remember any right now. That's good, right?

    ReplyDelete