Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thoughts&Things

If you're not hungry, don't look up spaghetti o's on google images.

It's exciting when you know you're going to see someone you haven't in 3 years.

Never hold balloons out of a sunroof. They will escape.

Spring is bringing everyone's positivity back.

Schools need to step up their sanitation. If i told you what was on my desk you'd freak. (okay, fingernails *shutter*)

It's extremely tiring worrying about the health of those you love.

It is possible for one phrase to uplift my attitude for a whole day(& then some)

I am absolutely in love with this year's spring sandals. oh love....

I love my sister and i will see her super soon.


Off to spring break adventures next week. I will keep you posted.

until then,
xoxo

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment