Friday, April 16, 2010

Jeanette 360°

{one of those random posts full of disconnected, choppy thoughts}

As i was reading the May issue of teen vogue yesterday, i came across my horoscope for this month. It said, "Your usual and unbound optimism and curiosity have been slightly dampened lately. but the world's your oyster this month, so get out and try something new."

Something new? I have no idea what to do that's new. It must be realistic, able and rewarding.
I'm pretty happy with my life right now. I like the organization and simularity i have each day, and i'm content with that. But, that's not stopping me from my "something new" that i should try, whatever it may be.

Here's a simplified list of what's making me happy. {definitely not all of it}
-My nerdy 'secret'
- Cars, the movie. (i cant talk about it enough)
-Cheddar and sour cream ruffles with french onion dip
-Andrew Blakely
-running on the tread to all the right moves by onerepublic, over and over again.
-Spring and its color.
-the fact that i finally understand my phone and love it!
-you.
-my obsession with the 1950's


I think in order to expand my 'optimism and curiousity' i should become
more compassionate
more selfless
more humble
more bold
more proud
more patient
more grateful
more positive
more adventerous
more profound

i should expand all my capabilities and become the more improved, better Jeanette. I'm not new, but i say new can be an upgrade too.


I love you

Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment