Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today, It's okay

I'm not a perfect blogger, or a perfect person.
So here's my random post, as they all here.
and here's how i feel right now.



my phone battery probably lasts about five hours, which is extremely pitiful and a bit inconvenient.

I still like pink.

my fish blows bubbles. and hides under them.


My hair has been annoying me a lot lately. It's curly and i have to do alot to make it look okay everyday. If it was straight, it'd be so much easier. I'd straighten it everyday but i dont have time.

2 comments:

  1. I love your curly hair. (And people pay big money to achieve the very look of what you have NATURALLY!!!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette! I saw you at church today but didn't have a chance to give you a hug - so I just wanted to say howdy!!

    ReplyDelete