Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eye Candy

Ready for this?


I've had a crush on him since lord of the rings came out. (confession time)

Probably the only person who can pull off a hairy chest.
He could be my dad, but he's still gorgeous.


Bradley Cooper. can definitely pull off scruff. and anything else.
channing tatum (with his perfecto shoulder freckles. yes, random but you know what i'm talking about)
James Franco. Who looks freakishly and amazingly like James Dean.

Michael Phelps. 8 gold metals and completely gorge.

Matt Lutz. It's the smile & the parenthesis's surrounding it.

Michael Buble. The best voice in the world. You agree.
Jude Law. I absolutely loved him in The Holiday.
Hugh Jackman. Always a hunk. but i absolutely love his light brown eyes.
Hugh Dancy. Modeled for Burberry awhile ago.
David beckham. Honestly, words can't describe.
\
Cillian Murphy. I would marry him. But he's twice as old as me and definitely already married. Everything about him i absolutely love. love. love. (don't get me started...)
Bryan Greenberg. I have never seen pink worn this good.
Ben Foster. Nothing like a shirtless guy with perfect angel wings.

Ryan Gosling. (hah! i love this picture)
It's his eyes.


much love,
j.


p.s. i won't do another post like for awhile. calm down boys.

3 comments:

  1. girl. this is such a good list!
    -jessica <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really funny. I am not familiar with 80% of this list (I'm too old), but I definitely overlapped with your love of Jude Law in the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! you're blog is a total oasis, I love Ryan Goslings pic the most! With your permission could i use his pic as one of my characters "Reeve"? http://www.wattpad.com/story/10393820-skyward

    ReplyDelete