Saturday, July 10, 2010

For You

I've thought a lot before posting this. You mean a lot to me and i want the very best for you. I had an amazing opportunity to be in a great place last week, and that taught me so much.
First, here's my journal entry from July 1st:
I read in my scriptures about patience today. I have been really concerned and impatient lately. I worry that some things won't ever happen. I have learned from my independent scripture study that i need to be patient and trust in the Lord. He will make things happen how they are supposed to if i continue to do the right thing. He will guide me and prompt me to let me know what to do. I trust him and i know he will help me. I am a constant worry-er. I always need his comfort. If i never had the gospel i would have no hope and barely any positivity. The gospel brings me happiness. It brings me peace and comfort with the knowledge that i have. I still hope it's okay for me to be a little worried (because i am naturally impatient) while the lord helps things happen how they are supposed to. I constantly worry for my future. I want it to work out how i imagine and hopefully, if it's supposed to, it will. I can remind myself of how my sister Jessica was very scared about which apartment to choose, she prayed and found Cinnamon Tree. Not knowing at the time that it would work out, but trusting the Lord that it will. Then she met Matt, who also had no idea at first why he was impressed to go there either. Trust in the Lord and he will guide you if you follow his commandments.

I know many of you may be confused. You can find everything you need by asking me, or visiting http://mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/

Second,
I love you all. I know i say that all the time but i really do. I want the absolute best for you. you! I think about you all the time. I know you will be happy if you make the right decisions, i know it. If you need anything, please please know that i'm here for you.

Much love,

j.