Thursday, December 2, 2010

confession time

I don't know what it is, but i have had a huge weight on me all day today, and the past couple of days. There are so so many things going on, and that's probably why. I just am so worried that i'll feel like this for a long time, and that's what scares me most.

Last night, I went to Urban Ministries in Durham. I absolutely loved serving food to people who need it most. Honestly, if i could pick the thing that makes me the happiest to do every day, i would choose this. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others.

At the moment, I am sleeping more than normal and trying to spend as much time with friends as possible. That's the easiest way to distract myself.

As always though, there are so many things to look forward to and although they seem far away at the time, they will come quickly.

Keep calm & carry on

much love,


j.

1 comment: