Monday, December 13, 2010

nevermind


It has come apparent that i can't not blog. I've decided to give you all an update.

-I got to hold a perfect new baby yesterday (as shown) and it was absolute bliss. I cannot wait for that step in my life. Life would be so much better if everyone could hold newborns everyday.

-My bed just broke. I was showing my parents some youtube videos and they both got on. then it broke. Im currently in the guest room while the gorilla glue dries (hopefully my bed will be okay, dont think its ghetto or anything!)

-My dear friend Stuart got baptized. He is such an amazing example to me.

-Christmas is coming up, and my sister is getting married in just one week! (oh there will be so much to talk about on here after that!)

-Life is absolutely amazing right now. I know i seem to say that all the time, but my reason for not blogging in the longest time was because i was trying to get over some things and i did not want to risk any negativity that would influence you all in a bad way.

-If you need any gift recommendations i have sooo many. Please, let me know and if there is an enormous response ill create a post especially for that.

This christmas,
absorb it. absolutely consume the good things about it.
spend time with your wonderful family. enjoy them. cherish everything you do.
think of the meaning of christmas & keep it in focus.

life, is life. but it is oh so wonderful.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment