Friday, May 27, 2011

endings



hey guess what. if you DIDNT know already i am graduating highschool in a few short days.


in every.single.ending, there is a beginning.


i am ending my 13 years in public school and entering my 4 years of private college. there are so many things about to happen. im feeling every emotion at once. but im ready. its time to branch out into a new way of life.


as most married people do, they usually meet in college. oof. now, marriage is a huge huge deal. and it could be coming up soon. although i hopefully plan for it in 7 years (25 years old sounds about right) but i never know.


you can make all the plans you want in the world but NONE of them are for certain. everything is variable. life is unpredictable. so plan to be flexible, open-minded and ready.


keep reading to be kept updated on my life. follow me into my vast open and uncertain future. i will continue to blog. and let you in on my life experiences.


to you my loyal blog-reader, read. set. let's go.



much love,




j.

No comments:

Post a Comment