Monday, September 19, 2011

ridiculous injuries

I have gotten some ridiculous injuries lately. ridiculous. and they seemed to happen all at the same time.

The first "injury" i got was tendonitis in both my left wrist and ankle. no idea how i got it, but it was really obnoxious.

The second, and most dramatic, is my finger. I was on my friends bed, and wanted to jump onto my friend ethan's bed. he had just opened an otter pop and there were scissors laying on his bed, opened. I jumped onto the bed and my hand landed on the scissors. my finger got a cut right across the knuckle. i cried a lot, but only because it was the "last straw" to a bad day. i'm okay now.

Yesterday, my friend amy rolled over my big toe twice with my rolly chair. it has a bruised cut on it. It hurts pretty bad too.

I also burned my thumb recently while playing with a lighter.

Seriously hope all these random incidents don't get any worse.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment