Friday, September 16, 2011

why college makes my heart full

So many things have happened and have been experienced since i left for college on the 2nd.
it has almost been two weeks.
two amazingly full weeks.

i have felt an incredible amount of emotion in every aspect, and it has made me realize some very important things.
1. i am completely fine the way i am
2. absolutely everyone deserves love and attention
3. sleep is overrated
4. good friends are incredibly important (and i have found so many!)
5. this is the best part of my life so far
6. dont jump and land on scissors. it will end in a night full of tears.


{me, with kelly and amy}

{me and ames}

{me, kelly, amy and danielle}

{andrew, ames, me and deshawn}

i want to name absolutely all of the amazing people i have gotten to know, but that would take so long. and i would fear to leave someone out. but, you know who you are. and you mean so so so much to me.

i love you all! especially all of those i left at home. i miss you, but i am happy! no worries!


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment