Tuesday, November 1, 2011

jeanette.

almost everyday i look at myself and find something that i would change.
it is usually the same things.
i dont know why i do it, but i know that other people do it too,
not using that as an excuse.
depending on who's in my life and what i fill my days with,
depends on how harshly i criticize myself.

i dont hate myself, but i think i'm far from perfect.

i'm only admitting this because it has overwhelmed me today.
it's almost nothing physical today, but personality wise.

i find many flaws in the way that i carry myself around others.
but i love every single one of them unconditionally.
i find good in everyone.
absolutely all of them.
because i let out all of the hate on myself.

jeanette: there is so much behind the 8 letters.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment