Monday, October 24, 2011

beyond the sickness

{belly, bean & mini}

so many amazing people have come into my life since college.

all of them i love and appreciate a bunch.

currently i am sick. had the beginning stages of strep, but they went away and i think i am already recovering. slowly.

last night i had a dream. i had just gotten cancer and i had to take a term off. first off, that would be incredibly depressing. but, my friends visited the hospital. all of them. almost everyday. it was amazing. it made me realize that if anything bad happened, i know they'd be there.

i am currently filling my days up with making spontaneous decisions, listening to bon iver, sleeping way too much or not enough, going to class, laying in my bed watching movies, etc etc.

i have never really been close to being sad in such a long time because i am filled with so much around me to love.


much love,



j.


1 comment:

  1. College is a great time. I miss those spontaneous decisions. Savor them Jeanette! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete