Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the rules of stress

{taken with my new camera on my way back to campus}

Last night i couldn't sleep because i was stressed. I was stressed over cleaning my car. cleaning the windows in my room. re-hanging the fallen puffs, remembering to shave my legs, and buying milk.

all of those things, are almost nothing to worry about. why would i become sleepless over them?

as i was showering after class today, i realized that there must be some "rules of being stressed" like, what is worth being stressed over, and the intensity of stress.

i was obviously breaking the rules.

i am still trying to pin point the reason i am stressed over pointless things.

is it because my life is so easy that what i am stressing over is not worth it?

or is my dumb stress covering something that i am unaware of that is stressing me out?

whatever it is,

i dont think there are any rules for anything to be unworthy or worthy of stressing over.

it is all choice.

i choose to be stressed over dumb things which is complicating my life,
but that is my decision.

and hopefully i'll get over it.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment