Friday, December 16, 2011

a year ago

I tend to reminisce a year ago from any point in my life i'm at. I found several images that were huge parts of my year almost exactly a year ago.




It snowed!

My gerbil Olivia died.

I watched my dad play black ops.

I became obsessed with Despicable Me

I started teaching primary with Kendra

We discovered Tim Tam-ing

beautiful, perfect Rosalyn was born

I got toe socks from my brother Ben

I got accepted to Johnson & Wales, along with a scholarship (I got even more after)

I tried to bargain

I made cupcakes with Mary Blakely

And she gave me an incredibly meaningful gift

I loved on Ros

Got perfect gifts from Michael and Devon

My sister got married to Matt!

I dyed part of my hair pink

We drove up to DC for the wedding

The day rosalyn was born

It snowed!


I made a peanut nativity.


I can't wait until i can reminisce in a year.

How was your life last december?


much love,

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment