Monday, June 18, 2012

The Best Way To Do Your Nails





Recently, i have been repainting my nails almost every single day. 
I have learned a lot of things that can help you make those salon perfect nails, that i have finally achieved.

Does the brand of polish matter? In a way yes, i used to only buy O.P.I. and Essie, but now i care only about color, after all that's what people will see. (I'm a sucker for $2 polish)

What can i use to make them look even? Thin, constant layers, if i am patient in doing them, they turn out best. i usually watch movies while i do them to keep myself slow.

What can i use to touch up? Any brand of touch up pen is awesome, but if you dont feel like using those you can also use nail polish remover and a q-tip.

The BEST clear coat, which also makes the finish on the nails amazing is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry fast dry. It's about $5 but SO worth it.

The fastest nail polish remover is the pure acetone stuff. I use 'Onyx Professional"

What can i do to spice up my nails? I have bought jewels and little fruit slices from Sally's and the drug store. I usually put one on each hand (ring finger) it's cute and not too much.

I used to have brittle nails that took awhile to grow, but every other time i do my nails i use Sally Hanson nailgrowth miracle. It makes them grow quickly and get stronger.


I love practice, so if you live close to me i would LOVE to do your nails. I have a million colors and i am willing! Just let me know :)

Hope this helps! If you have any more questions, definitely ask!

much love,



Jeanette



1 comment: