Monday, June 7, 2010

100th post

I've absolutely loved blogging. At many times i feel like i do it mainly for myself considering very few people read it. But i hope those who have read this (including you!) have been inspired, uplifted and have left with an overwhelming feeling of being loved. I do want everyone to know how much i really care about and think of them. You all are incredible people, who have constantly inspired me to create the posts i put up. Thank you for your constant support and opinions.
I type this while in deep personal concern as my dear pet (pictured above) has recently developed a tumor. It's so difficult to be so attached to such a tiny creature that can develop unsolved problems. Fortunately, this tumor can be fixed. But i hope the entire procedure helps. From you all, i ask that you don't bring it up as i will probably start balling.

i love you all with all of my heart.

j.

2 comments:

  1. wow! 100 Already? It makes me wonder how many times I have. =) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started following your blog and while I can't say I will go back a read all 100 of your previous posts, I have enjoyed the more recent ones I have read...and look forward to the next 100!

    ReplyDelete