Friday, June 18, 2010

50 reasons why andrew is my favorite

1. He once dedicated a youtube video to me of him playing drums (and i loved it!)
2. We both like Dr. pepper and chug it like no other.
3. He makes me laugh at how goofy he acts.
4. He watches my favorite movies with me.
5. He's extremely passionate about many things.
6. He let's me be me.
7. He always steals my raspberry mango smoothies from panera.
8. His eyes are one of a kind (and everyone agrees!)
9. He watches legend of the seeker and still makes fun of me for the things i do...
10. I never have any complaints about his style and that's saying something.
11. We both have tiny ears.
12. He drives a white jeep.
13. He always figits constantly, sometimes on me.
14. He has really good friends who i definitely approve of!
15. He calls me before and after work and during break.
16. We both like salads.
17. He hates mac and cheese.
18. He has nine amazing siblings and two wonderful parents (and extended family!)
19. He only wears vans but can definitely pull them off.
20. He listens to me no matter how dramatic, ridiculous and overreacting i am.
21. I trust him completely.
22. He gets along with my family.
23. He wears my "pants on the ground" t shirt i made for him once a week.
24. He reads every post on my blog (that's following unofficially)
25. We both have extremely different tastes in music but we do share some things.
26. He wakes me up by pushing and/or squishing me.
27. He likes chipotle.
28. I have a friend named Cat, and his best friend is named mouse. (he didn't think it was funny)
29. We never get bored together. no matter what it is.
30. He works at Wegman's, almost everyday and long hours (such a hard worker)
31. He's a good influence on his friends and everyone else.
32. He encourages me to be the best i can be.
33. our anniversary is january 1st 2010 believe it or not.
34. He's a REALLY good driver.
35. He likes Jim Carrey and Tom Hanks movies.
36. He has a really close relationship with his mom. (who is amazing!)
37. He has already driven twice down here by himself , which is four hours.
38. He bites his nails.
39. He got his eagle scout award.
40. He looks good no matter what haircut he has.
41. His hair grows extremely fast (about 1/4 an inch every 2 weeks)
42. He has an immature goofy side and an extremely mature side.
43. He has a very distinctive laugh.
44. He is very honest about what he thinks.
45. He always finds the goofiest youtube videos.
46. He's going to svu for college, and i know it's perfect for him.
47. He's a strong member of the mormon church.
48. We always have the most interesting conversations with eachother.
49. He may seem intimidating, but he's not i promise.
50. He loves me.

If you didn't know Andrew before, you do now.

much love,

j.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I love these kind of lists... they make me feel like someone actually SEES me.

    I'm sure Andrew is feeling very loved right about now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... your post made me cry. I love Andrew too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete