Friday, August 6, 2010

Busy is Best

I don't know how much you all care about my week, but here's the update. I guess this keeps me sane.

Sunday:
I took a five hour nap! I also took one saturday. But i didn't get any sleep all last week so it was much needed

Monday:
I woke up early to babysit and then went to work. Then after dinner i babysat again til about one in the morning.

Tuesday: I worked another full day and and worked out with my trainer after dinner, then of course hung out with kendra.

Wednesday: Again, i worked and after dinner went to football practice with kendra (she manages). This was probably the most relaxing day.

Thursday: Woke up really early to go to the beach, spent about seven hours there (which was absolutely amazing!!) and had an interesting ride home, which you can read about in the past post. [side note:burts bees has saved my sunburnt lips]

Friday: Woke up early to get a massage which was just what i needed. Met up with micah and kindra clemence and ate my FAVORITE pizza in the world (if you ever want to go out to eat with me in chapel hill i will definitely take you there...where? youll see) Then drove 1.5 hours to greensboro to see my friend eddie (i met him at design camp last week) we had a really good time going around in his town. But i forgot to take a picture! Don't worry, next time. Now, currently i am babysitting for some new people in town.

Saturday (which hasn't happened yet...): I'm waking up early to get a haircut (i'll definitely post a picture if it's good) then going to sugarland....and sadly school supplies shopping and babysitting again!

Yes, my week may not be busy compared to other people's normal lives but i absolutely love my time filled!

Things i've learned this week:
Patience is always, always necessary.
I am protected during everything i do, which always comforts my always paranoid self.
Life is absolutely amazing (okay i already knew that) but it always amazes me constantly. everything about it.
People are mandatory in everyone's lives. It's important to stay open minded, stand for yourself and learn to love everyone.


Man, i feel like my wall posts are so cliche. Let's hope there will be a good one soon. you didn't even get a picture! i'm sorry, i really am.

much love,

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment