Thursday, August 5, 2010

oh what a day/cause i can

This is the first ever DOUBLE blogpost.

Oh what a day!

isn't that a song? (oops....close enough)

I know i've neglected blogging for awhile now, and for that i'm sorry. But today was CRAZY and i promise you in no way that i'm exaggerating about anything.
I went to the beach with my sister and some friends today. It was completely amazing until the drive home. My sister wanted me to drive the 2 hour plus drive home because she drove there. First of all, it was our van which i absolutely hate and after the first hour we drove into a freaking HURRICANE worth of a storm. Have you ever seen the movie Big Fish? (Here's the trailer, it's the only Tim Burton movie i like. hands down) So the storm was so bad that we had to pull over for awhile until i realized we would probably be there all night so i just drove super slow the rest of the way (including lots of moments of panic) We also almost ran out of gas (the empty light turned on!) Honestly, it was an extremely stressful ride home but i'm okay now and that's all that matters.

Cause I can!

I have been doing a lot of things lately with the constant excuse of "cause i can". For example last night i went to harris teeter super late with Kendra and bought a pack of cupcakes and a pint of ben & jerry's. Why? well cause i can! But seriously now, this has gotten out of control. I don't exactly understand why it's been my reasoning for everything. I think it's the fact that summer is fading away. But let's not expand on that quite yet because there's still time left!



This is the back view of my Michael Kors swimsuit i wore all day today. Imagine my awesome sunburn :)

Also, i just noticed i never capitalize my i's. Guess it's a trademark? Just like this...

Much love,

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment