Sunday, August 15, 2010

People, Life and pretty much everything else.


(me and kendra now on the infamous personal progress plaque)
The main reason for the creation of my blog over a year ago was to uplift and inform people about my life, and about how i feel. There are so many things i repeat and constantly include in my posts, mainly because of how important they are to me. I'd like to make this blog post an overall on everything. About how i feel, what i think you should know, and such. Like the majority of my posts, this will be a bit random, as my thoughts are.
1. You may not ever understand everyone and everything, but there is absolutely no reason to not try and see the best in every situation.
2. To find the highest level of happiness, you must put your feelings and time aside for everyone else. Charity is in fact not only the most rewarding act, but it is who you become.
3. There is never a good excuse to be insecure or down about yourself. There is always more good then bad, and never ever let anything negative about yourself stay in your mind. It is the biggest way to waste time.
4. There are always times where you will be sad and down, but don't linger. Lift up your head, distract yourself with the good and ride the bad times out in a constant attempt to stay positive.
5. Do what you love and let it be known. There are so many things that for awhile i hid from everyone else because they were 'not cool' to the majority of my social network. But honestly, since i've let it out what i love, i'm way more confident that i can love what i love and it's okay no matter what others think.
6. Love. love every moment, every person, everything. You will have so much more appreciation for everything and gratitude for your life and the way it is.
I love you. I really do. I have so much appreciation for every person in my life. I will always be there for you and i mean that. If you ever need someone to talk to, or to be there for you, i'm here. I want the best for you. I want you to have the life that you so greatly deserve.
much love,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment