Tuesday, January 4, 2011

neglected blog, but definitely not neglected life

I seriously cannot believe i haven't blogged in this long of time. But, i promise i will keep up my game from now on. A lot of things happened for me during winter break, and i've picked 11 pictures to sum it up.


My sister got married! Here are the siblings of the bride and groom.


B, or brandon davidson came to my sister's reception here, in chapel hill.

So did kendra, sara & henry!


It was very cold while we spent two hours taking pictures (19 degrees)

me and michael. those biggs boys are pretty awesome

me sara and kendra went to a 5 stake dance. i met will ross, who is one of the nicest kids everrr

this. is the infamous picture. nick, jackson, ian and ryan.
they jumped off a huge rock at eno & of course me and
sara liked watching

here are my favorites. brandon, nick, jackson, kendra & sara.

i dyed part of my hair pink, along with sara and kendra.

it snowed on christmas!!!

me & my dad made the perfect snowman
My break was really intense, but now since im finally back at school (besides taking a breather day today) i'll definitely keep up with blogging.
much love,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment