Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Conquering struggles on your own


{yayyy its us sledding!}
There will constantly be struggles in your life. big or small. but, it is absolutely horrible when you are all alone (maybe not physically) and have no one to talk to about what's going on. and believe me, it happens to everyone.
before i forget, please forgive me for my sparse blogging. life has been intense (probably obvious by what im blogging about)
the easiest ways to conquer struggles.
#1. distraction.
surround yourself with people unrelated to your issue. if this is too impossible, move on to #2. by surrounding myself with people who are very exciting and love me, i can move on from something without focusing constantly on it.
#2. patience.
this is much more realistic, but it is very difficult. when i think about one of the most dramatically changing times in my life, it was honestly a really long time ago. But if i think about it more, and the good times before it, it seems not so far away. Patience, is distance. Distancing yourself from the past and slowly (or quickly if youre good) moving onto the future.
#3. independence.
stop relying on others, and become independent. it starts slow, and believe me i am still working on it and im not even close. i still can barely go to the mall by myself. (try that, and if you can youre way better off than me)
#4. reliance on one.
pick one person, or better yet let them pick you. pick one person whos maybe going through something similar as you and let them be your refuge. if youre going through a hard time, go to them. if you explode your emotions on everyone, itll be way tiring, especially on your relationship. dont ruin friendships when youre trying to recover.
#5 (my favorite) love.
surround yourself in what you love and who you love. choose to love. if your struggle is getting over someone, then dont try to hurry and love someone else, but love life. love the things in it and everything you have. then with all the appreciation you have for life, you wont need much else.
i love you. and i believe that you can do anything. i am way farther than i used to be yesterday along my path to conquering my struggles and its all will power, the right environment and controlling my emotions.
do it. and tell me about your success!!
much love,
j.

No comments:

Post a Comment