Friday, January 28, 2011

sunshine

Tonight as i was taking my sweet time getting ready for bed i sung one of my favorite songs over and over.

you are my sunshine my only sunshine
you make me happy when skies are grey
youll never know dear how much i love you
please dont take my sunshine away

these lyrics like almost everything else remind me of my past.
i am currently on pause and i cant wait for someone to press play.

there are so many times in my life and yours that we want things in the past that are not in the present. especially something that made you so incredibly happy that you could never dream of anything more perfect than that.


Oo i hate bringing this up but valentines day is coming up. people either love it or hate it. this year i wont be a fan.

i am spending that day with my bestest girl friends. they are who i have been surrounding myself with the past couple of months and they are absolutely amazing. wow.

my eyes just watered up. life is so different for me then its ever been and there are so many things that arent here that would make like much more enjoyable and sweet. but i live the best life i could ask for, especially the people in it.

to my four girls.

kendra: thanks for keeping life unorganized and chaotic. no one is as hilarious and ridiculous as you. you have no idea how much your company has made my life better.

sara: i feel like ive been friends with you forever. you are the best venter and ventee. im so grateful for someone who always understands me even if i make no sense at all.

christina: you are my hug boo. i absolutely love laughing through everything with you. you always amaze me in how you handle situations in the best way. you are so strong.

ashley: i love ho we share so many of the same oppinions. never a dull moment with you. you are my only constant friend since 8th grade and i never doubt why.


to you:
i am silently cheering you on every single day. things happen for a reason and i trust it completely. ready. set. go.


shine on,

jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment