Monday, June 6, 2011

my name is


{spring break at the beach, cold night on the dock}

-My name is Jeanette Kosorok.
-i'm five one and a half.
-i call my brother in laws brothers my own.
-i could eat a whole watermelon.
-i cant stand messes.
-i dislike cats.
-i am a sucker for kids movies. ( and any movies)
-i'm not afraid to stand up for myself even if itll cause an awkward situation.
-my favorite flowers are peonies-pink ones.
-i am unhealthily addicted to reality tv, pink, online shopping and how things smell.
-i think everyone deserves the same amount of respect.
-i love women older than me who know it all and hangout with them like their my own age.
-i go to church every sunday.
-i am mormon.
-i am obsessed with organization and have my whole life planned out-fully aware that it could change any minute.
-i love hiking, and want to travel everywhere.
-i like watching basketball but hate playing it and hate watching football but love to play it.
-i remember everyone i've ever met, their names and the first time i met them.
-i never forget anyone.
-i want to be a fashion merchandiser and be among the elite in that field.
-it may look like i dont care about certain things or people but i do and i think about it constantly.
-id rather hangout with a group of boys than a group of girls.
-i kickbox. and probably tell everyone i could beat them up.
-i love looking at the stars.
-i'm a good teenager (and usually easy on my parents)
-i dont have a middle name.
-i am a sucker for sonic. and bk fries.
-i absolutely love fashion and labels.
-i save every card anyones given me. i love getting mail.
-i have an astoundingly deep love for the people i know.
-i play words with friends almost more than kendra does.
-i absolutely love cologne and perfume. mmm.
-i straighten my hair everyday and almost forgot i used to have such curly hair.
-it is currently 3:30 am and i cant stop thinking about this boy. that happens a lot.
-i could drink pina coladas and coca cola icees till the end of time.
-i absolutely love blogging. nothing is more of a refuge than this.
-i am constantly thinking about my future.
-i love long nightly phone calls and havent had one in awhile.
-i have an opinion on everything. everything.
-i think more than i should, overthinking about things that dont matter and think time doesnt go fast enough when im obsessed with something i want.
-im not afraid to love, but i am impatient.
-i dont want to get married until im 25 and hope to keep it that way.
-i want 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl.
-im aware im far from that point on my life and wont think about it till it comes (or not)
-im not afraid to admit that im not perfect.
-i dont get the sleep i need.
-my eating habits are unique.
-i hate eggs (or as i say "aigs")
-id rather be in the picture than take it.
-i am a daddys girl.
-my driving is-interesting. we wont get into that.
-i dislike those who are close minded, unloving and judgemental.
-i think that it doesnt matter where you came from, or where you are right now, just where youll go.
-my quote ill be known for when im famous is, "live in moderation except for love"
-i love symbolism and keep little things to remind me of people and places.
-i love my bed and dream about sleeping in it at school.
-i am a full believer of dream interpretation.
-in friendship i believe equality is important. if youre only always helping the other person with no return, its insincere.
-i am overly opinionated.
-i can spell really good.
-i wish everyone i loved was always in the same place.
-i miss the way things used to be, in some sense. except i love being tan and hope to stay that way.
-i wish my dads mom was still alive.
-i go into spazz attacks when i see messy things (an undeclared perfectionist)
-i love blue eyes. and deep brown ones.
-smiles are the most attractive feature. and there are some good ones in the world.
-i want a pig. named moo.
-i have one older sister, jessica. and our dad still mixes our names up everyday.
-my favorite songs today are: blinded-third eye blind, hold you in my arms-ray lamontagne & iris-the goo goo dolls.
-i am an overly affectionate person and hug a lot.
-i love laughing, and maybe laugh too much.
-i love cars and know a lot about them-almost as much as most boys.
-i love wearing heels and wedges.
-i think i should be more helpful, volunteering and available to help any cause.

I am Jeanette Kosorok. and i'm not changing myself for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment