Tuesday, August 16, 2011

gross.

Right now, I feel absolutely disgusting.
I woke up 50 minutes ago, but last night started feeling a bit off.
There are numerous things that could have caused this.

biggest concern: some water infection from being at the river allllll last week.
Second concern: The egg fight I had last night-and some how consuming raw egg.
Third concern: What i ate for dinner last night, because that's all I can think about and its making me feel sicker.
Fourth concern: When i went to the doctor yesterday for my anxiety medication they said something about there possibly being an issue with my thyroid.

I was supposed to go to work today but I'm not.

I am currently laying in bed waiting to see if I get worse, also with a tab of "waterborne diseases" I am monitoring just in case.

As of 8:53 am, these are my current symptoms:
disorientation (a mix of nausea and dizziness)
my lymph nodes are swollen (like I have a cold)
and I just feel like crap.

I will keep you posted. (I really hope it's nothing)


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment