Wednesday, August 24, 2011

i really want to


{me grilling hot dogs because sometimes i like to pretend like i know what im doing, except i actually did grill those and they didnt taste too bad}

I really wanted to write an awesome post, because the one i wrote before this is just kind of pitiful. but all that comes to mind is random things, so here it goes.

I am really into tim mcgraw and fishing right now. and no, i dont think its a phase. i think i just never gave either of them a chance and now that i finally have, i am embracing them both (i've spent the past week listening to a tim mcgraw pandora playlist and i love all of his songs. all of them)

I finally finally got my lexapro. i took it for the first time last night. i think i feel the difference already. during lunch today i was about to freak out, and then i didn't, so thats a good sign. but, i think it makes me ridiculously tired because i could NOT wake up this morning.

I learned that i can take my hello kitty toaster to college, which is amazing!

Speaking of college (which EVERYONE UNDER THE SUN asks me about all the time, and no i'm not leaving until the 2nd) I kind of wish i was already there. I was so bored last night i started packing. I just need it now.

I found a cure for my feeling-faint everyday. blue gatorade. and i could drink it every.day. (get some)

things ive learned in the past few days:
-i can't not ever get a teacup pig. i would miss out on so much happiness.
-if you stick a raisin in water, itll become a grape again
-YSA is actually amazing, and ill miss everyone in it here.
-tim mcgraw and faith hill are married!

also, i had a dream last night that i was in solitary confinement. and i was trying my hardest to talk to people in the other cells. what does that mean??

if youre having a bad day, listen to this.

basically the days leading up to college will consist of working, stumbleuponing, packing, and dreaming of charlotte. all my friends already left so it feels incredibly lonely.

i'll be okay. it always gets better.


much love,


j.


No comments:

Post a Comment