Tuesday, October 11, 2011

in the bleak

look at these two perfect girls. i'm the luckiest.

Today was incredibly gloomy. The sky was a mysterious grey and rain and mist came down non stop all day. It has made everyone in a bad mood.

I woke up 1.5 hours before my only class today. I wish i stayed in bed all day. with my two, watching movies one after the other. but instead i went to class.

At the moment i am repeating your rocky spine by the great lake swimmers. Absolute perfection. It puts me in this new place that is not one bit dismal.

I am blogging in part to delay my homework. it seems so unappetizing at the moment.

A couple things...

Thanks Avery for going with me to the store. Best part of my day. goofball.

& HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY to my oldest and only sister, Jessica. Wish we could go out and celebrate together. Seems like it will be forever until that happens again, the pains of getting older. Love you bunches. Wish I could've bought those M&M's with our faces on them. The mail is bringing something else though....

whenever a day is a bad one, remember that everyday you wake up, it will be farther in the past. it always gets better. and it always goes on.

Much love,


j.



1 comment:

  1. Awwww Jeanette, you're the best! I'm sorry today wasn't great :(

    ReplyDelete