Saturday, October 15, 2011

nothing like it

When i grew up, I slept almost every night in my bed. besides the occasional sleepover. i took it for granted. i took everything about home for granted. and since i've been away living in a tiny facility whilst broadening my view and education of the world, i've missed my home.

As i lay in my bed, my own bed, i remember dreaming about it during school. {during the rough days, i couldn't wait until i got home to nap in my bed} at the time, high school was the the highest point in my life. i was the most happy. then college came along. and the happiness i experienced has exploded with potential i never thought existed. i am so in love with it there.

the people.
my classes.
the city.
my life.

everything about it, i love.

although everything in my life seems full,

i still, and always will have room for my home. and my family.

home, and everything in it, is my personal refuge.



much love,



j.

No comments:

Post a Comment