Tuesday, March 17, 2009

again and again

yes, its still my first day on the blog...

im not quite sure if its extremely tacky to post more than one post a day, but if so, tacky it is :]


im a very oppinionated person, and i love letting others know what i like, so i'll share with you some of my current oppinions.

definitely, and always, Trolli gummy worms are scrumptious. nothing fulfills my day more...





my new and amazing obsession is george winston. yes world, i DO love classical music. especially piano, especially.


I am and always will be a paranoid person. my current paranoias include the following...

TORNADOS

to me, the most horrifying natural disaster!!


also, dark water, getting cancer, dying, getting shot, falling down stairs (i do it more than often, and damage has occured),etc.




back to my likes....


in the fashion world, i always have current favorites. Here, are the best designers currently to me in the world.

undoubtingly tory burch. i love her vibrant crisp colors and textiles.





the best jewelry designer..... TOM BINNS. i fell in love with him when i first saw this useless timekeepers...but amazing watches. it then gave me the inspirational idea that fashion can be beautiful, but useless to its original form.
They will always have a place in my portfolio....


more of his brilliant designs....


as you should know by now...im serious in the fashion world. and will gladly give you guys an update on my current favorites :]








2 comments:

  1. Hey Missy- I will check your blog often. I hope you check in on mine. It's not as fun as yours, but hey, our lives are in different places right now! Can't wait to see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jeanette! I remember back when I started a blog too, I bowed to the pressure as well. If only I would update my blog more often... As you can tell, I've been having issues with that lately. I'm excited to keep up with your passions in life, it's actually inspired me to talk about mine too. We'll see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete