Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dress of the Day

I was pondering the idea of something that would encourage me to post more on my blog...
when i got the (maybe exciting) idea of posting a 'dress of the day' which will be a dress that i think is amazing and describe why i like it.
As being a bit of a designer myself, my main focus and strength is in designing dresses. i absolutely love the endless possibilities. To me, no other clothing item is as pretty and elegant as a dress.
Here, is the premiere dress for my to-be new tradition....

i absolutely love this dress.I love tulle and what it creates. this dress is from the 2009 spring collection from vera wang. She has so many amazing elegant designs. She loves working with tulle as i do, and i own some of her items myself.
I encourage you guys to look on this site everyday for more amazing dresses! [i hope i keep this a daily thing!]

No comments:

Post a Comment