Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Bold Move


A week ago i decided i was sick of my long loong hair. So, today i chopped off (okay, i didn't cut my hair but i got someone to cut it) a whompin' 5 inches. In hair inches, i definitely noticed that it was alot. I dont regret it yet, but im still shocked! [as shown in picture #3] I plan on straightening and curling my hair alot :) and try to make it more lively then it has been before. I usually wear it down, curly and loosely hanging.
Anyways, i won't bore you anymore, but this post is mainly a warning, so you won't be too surprised when you see me next.
Besides the big cut, life is strolling along. It's not extremely exciting but looking forward to spring break is. I can't wait for the day something hilarious happens and i can post it up here.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog today! Have fun, and keep it up. Oh, and your hair is very cute. Love, Grandma
    PS "Mommas" is Richie's nickname for me.

    ReplyDelete