Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"green"



i dont like being delayed on things, especially holidays and birthdays. To me, theres nothing worse then a "happy belated birthday" from someone. The DAY something happens should be the DAY its celebrated and noticed. besides christmas.

but, yesterday was saint patrick's day. i was unknown of the origin, until i decided to look it up...apparently its a day observed by the Irish to commemorate the patron saint of Ireland...and why we celebrate it here? i dont know. possibly an excuse to wear green and pinch people.

anyways, yesterday during first period, my math teacher was asking some students where their 'green' was. the kid sitting in front of me said "in my wallet". my teacher looked at him completely confused while the rest of the students were laughing. green is not just a color, but slang for money.

Along with yesterday, i got the amazing opportunity to go over to rebecca mudricks. I love all her boys, especially her newest, owen. His gum smile is amazing! We had a good chat and i got to hold owen many times.

I've already had the habit of posting everyday, and although i only got this blog yesterday i've been obsessed with writing in it. im definitely already a huge fan. Sadly, i know that i'll eventually slack off on this to be continuous tradition. I hope you guys are inspired, humored and entertained by my posts.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment