Saturday, January 30, 2010

At This Moment

Many things come unexpectantly. They leave us unplanned and unprepared. They can leave us upset or confused. We can make plans for our future all we want, but there's no guarantee they're certain. But that's okay, we can always adjust.

I'm a huge planner. I might in fact make use out of it and make it a profession, we'll see. I had a bunch of plans this weekend, one's i liked and one's i dreaded (SAT class...oh ick). They all fell apart. Nothing came through [blame the snow]. Although i've had an over relaxed day, i can already tell i needed it.

I decided to make cookies. I don't need cookies and shouldn't eat them anyways. While they were fresh out of the oven, i thought of the perfect plan. I love surprising people, and i couldn't really go anywhere. So i gave them to my neighbors. I tell you, the reactions on their faces we're so much better than staying cooped up and eating them alone. It was a chilly process (although they were close) but it was worth it.

Here's some documentation of today.

frigid.


Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake. -Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment