Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Impact of Gratitude


I'm one of those people that remember the little things. The little details are the ones that make the biggest difference to me. The way someone smiles at me, or the small note they pass. I feel like those kind of actions are the ones that show who people really are. They show that they genuinely care. I have so much gratitude for all those people in my life who have made it a better place. Those people who spend their time making me feel better, making me feel more inspired to do what i do. I don't have much of a memory, but i do remember almost every small action people have shown to me, the big ones too. The ones that have made the largest impact in my life are the actions that took place at the exact right time, the time i needed it most and also the times that completely surprised me. As for everything i feel, i want to give it back. I strive to be compassionate and i hope that it makes a difference, in small ways or big. Live life abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment