Thursday, January 28, 2010

So i got this problem....

[misdemeanor: I have no intent to bring down your spirit or complain in this post]
There's obviously something wrong with me, i'll get it out there. The question is, what is that exact problem? Here are some of my symptoms:
-easily get dizzy/faint when doing exercise (even if it's a little)
-gets extremely sick feeling after almost everytime eating
-feel weak, almost always tired
-frequent stomach aches
(I'm a picky eater, but i've always been)
It's been happening long enough that i know it's not mono, there's no chance i'm pregnant and i haven't done anything different in my eating habits (besides eating healthier, which i doubt is the problem)
So, my trainer believes i have hypoglycemia, and so do i. The thing is, sometimes glucose tabs or other things don't work, and because of that i'm a bit iffy.
The point of me telling you all this, is to let you know, that sometimes life isn't just right. We will always face challenges and hardships. Some big, some small, some short, some long. I hope right now, this will soon go away. If it doesn't, i'll eventually be okay, because it could always be worse.
I've had many breakdown moments in my lifetime. Many days spent thinking why me? why this? why now? but one thing has always stayed constant. I've moved on. My problems have eventually gone away, or i've learned to deal with them. It is extremely important, to always have a hopeful attitude. Challenges happen to everyone, and it is always, always possible to get through them. God does not put things in our way that we cannot handle.
If you are currently struggling with something, believe me, you can always get help. I find serenity in long naps, my favorite songs, visits with friends, kid movies, inspiring stories of amazing people, and almost everything i like. If you think you are too caught up in unhappy thoughts, that can be fixed. Positivity is always possible. I've had many challenges in my early teens, and from all those hardships i thought would never end, i learned the necessary skill of positivity. I gained confidence in doing things i liked and by surrounding myself in things that made me happy.
I have much faith in you, friend.

immeasurable love,
Jeanette.

No comments:

Post a Comment