Thursday, January 28, 2010

For My Friends

I can't begin to express how i feel about you. I've been sitting here for around thirty minutes trying to put my feelings into words. I found some, and they're a bit choppy, but they provide the perfect definiton of your friendship to me. Here i go.
Human connections are amazing. They're the only thing i need. I happen to have some of the best. Friendship, love, family. i have the complete support system. Don't get me wrong, i need it. I need you. Everyone needs someone. I'm extremely blessed to have some of the best people in my life. I have so many complex friends. They're amazing in countless ways. They uplift me and help me continue in difficult times. They say the right things at the right time. They're honest to me when i'm not honest with myself. I need other perspectives, i need other opinions and views.
I have so much gratitude for the friendship you've given me. I strive everyday to be a faithful, loving friend. I absolutely adore all of you. I'll never be able to thank you enough.

Jeanette.


"When words are both true and kind, they can change the world."-Ghandi
Especially my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment