Thursday, September 2, 2010

new!



hello!
I haven't blogged in the longest time, trying to adjust to my new schedule and all. I promise you that i will try my absolute hardest to try to blog at least once a week. and each post will be interesting. (if you don't think any of the past ones suite your taste, then let this alone-it's in your best interest) I promise to uphold my posts of positivity, upliftment and opinions.
Here are some recent events in my life:
1. i started kickboxing and it is my absolute new favoritest thing ever
2. i discovered canned orangina. oh it has changed my life! No more fear of breaking glass.
3. I'm really obsessed with TOMS
4. I'm looking forward to fall. everything about it!
5. I watched all 5 seasons of the office. it might just be a step above desperate housewives (and thats saying something)

That's just a few.

There have been some recent events that have made me realize some extremely important life lessons. We need bad things in our lives to appreciate the good. Death is a part of life whether we like it or not. I love absolutely everything no matter the size.
Okay, ill tell you whats up. My poor little gerbil (remmy) has either an ear infection or brain tumor and were hoping its number one. I just figured out her strange behaviors yesterday and took her to the vet today. intense. if i'm this emotionally unstable with a gerbil, i cant even comprehend how i'll be with anything bigger.

&

things always happen how they are supposed to.


much love,

j.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jeanette, you're blog is fun to read.

    I've found that even if I can't handle small things (or I think I'm not handling small things well), I can handle big things that matter. Does that make sense? I'm too scatterbrained to get much deeper. But I've surprised myself a few times that I thought I'd never be able to do something and I did.

    I can't wait for fall either!

    ReplyDelete