Monday, July 25, 2011

boys & songs


{the glorious butter burger from my birthland}

As most of you know, i have a summer job. I'm not too fond of it as it makes me go to bed early, and wake up early, this making a basically pointless summer. I spend most of my 8 to 9 hour long shift being an "assistant" doing everything nobody else wants to do. I love most of the tasks as they consist of organizing, filing, etc. everything that makes chaos organized which i love. But i usually end up doing the same job all day and i go almost insane.

The one thing that saves me from my sanity is my dear old ipod. for the past few weeks i have been listening to the same playlist of 29 songs, but today i decided to do a complete shuffle.

the point of this explanation is, i found that a lot of the songs i listened to reminded me of boys. boyfriends, friends, crushes, all of them.

its amazing how songs can put you into this different world than the one you are in.

here, are some of those songs, dont try guessing which boy matches which song. i wont tell you :) (click any of the titles to get directed to youtube to hear them)
















i'm not done, but i think thats enough to leave you with.
wow, it really does put me into a different place.

i am grateful for all the life experiences ive had. and i am perfectly content with my current one.

much love,


j.













No comments:

Post a Comment