Saturday, July 2, 2011

wisconsin in a few words



i saw many of my old friends. reminding me of all the goods things i loved about my birthland. i i met many new people. making me wish i never moved at all. i went to two missed restaurants. culvers and michaels. i stayed with my bestest friend since kindergarten. i road a motorcycle. i never slept. and i absorbed the land i once roamed when i was little. realizing that time doesnt change many things about a person when you go back to the place where it all started.

i will hopefully make many trips back.

and itll always stay close to me.

no matter where else i go.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to see you, Jeanette! I check to see how you're doing often on FB. For the first few years here in IL, when asked how much I liked it here, I would respond by saying that Madison was a tough act to follow. :) Congratulations on your graduation! Please tell your parents I said "hi."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice seeing you for the first time since elementary school :) I hope I can come visit you sometime soon! Keep in touch :D

    ReplyDelete