Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birthday Bliss



I look forward to my birthday every year. It's the one day i can be cocky and have people come to me. Okay, Just kidding that's not the reason i love it, although those reasons might be true also. I love the overwhelming love i feel from everyone. I love the feeling that i make such a difference in others lives, and they make a difference in mine. This year's birthday was the best so far. Although it was on school day, i still got the opportunity to see most of my dear friends. When i was little, i always looked forward to my birthday because of the presents. This year, none of them mattered that much. It was mainly the people i looked forward to seeing and hearing from. I got many numerous calls, texts, facebook posts, and "happy birthday jeanette!"s in the hallway. It was a huge confirmation that i'm doing a pretty good job as a friend. I know i can always do better, and i'm striving to. I want to be a good influence on my friends, a big supporter, a venter, and a constant person in their lives. I love everyone of my friends, acquittances and family members.
Today is thanksgiving. It's another day so close to my birthday that i'm thankful for. This is a really humbling part of the year. I wish all of you an amazing thanksgiving day. Remember all you have and all you should be thankful for.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment