Saturday, November 28, 2009

This made my day


This morning i woke up to my dad dropping a package onto my face. It definitely surprised me, and especially when i realized it was from my sister! I opened it up and among the contents was this little 'monster'. There was a tag attached and in the description it said, "Oliver loves pink and really want to grow his hair out long when he gets big and be a princess. Oliver has no arms and legs, but that's okay. Everyone is different-Niko, age 4"
Child's creativity always gets to me. Children are amazing and have so much potential. There was a website on the tag that i immediately went to. In big letters it said "Scary Monsters benefit Kids in Scary Situations" That led be to believe that Niko, age 4 is probably going through something scary right now...and to me thats not at all comforting.
But Niko, i'm sure there are many people who own or want to own your creation Oliver. It has made my day more than anything could. [Also a big thanks to Jessica!]
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment