Friday, November 13, 2009

Positivity with a P


I'll admit, positivity is hard to have all the time. But i try as much as anyone would to make it a constant thing in my life. When I'm lacking, i start to think of all the amazing things i have in this world. I have a stable, healthy family who loves me and supports me in everything i do. I have running water and fresh food (unlike 75% of the rest of the world). I have many amazing examples to look up to and to be encouraged by (jackie kennedy, randy pausch, etc.) All that alone seems like way too much to deserve, but thats not even the beginning. I have so many wonderful loving friends. They're absolutely amazing and i always want the best for them. I think i get most out of life with the people who are in it. People are my life! and i believe there is much reason for that.
I also find so much meaning in design. The design of the world and the nature we live in. The design of fashion and the crispness and beauty i see in it. The design of people, animals, mankind creations, colors, seasons, little details [like germs!] and everything else. All this always leads to the greater higher power that created it all. There's no possible way everything as we know in existence just happened. There is so much detail and thought behind it.

I absolutely love my life. The one time of approximately 80 years that i have left to enjoy it. There is so much to learn and to love and to become. I have so much faith in the purpose of everything. I have so much positivity in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment