Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pain

Pain is hard for anyone. Most of us with it never existed. Just imagine life without it! I think pain gives us more appreciation for when we don't have it. When we are experiencing pain, it's best to be positive and think of when it'll be over. As i was thinking of a new post, this quote came into my mind:

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.

I guess being a lord of the rings nerd when you were 12 pays off...but really this is an amazing quote. I never read any of the books, but this quote always stands out to me.

I hope any of you guys going through pain right now will soon get better. I hope it'll all pass and you can get back to your normal life. I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment