Thursday, November 26, 2009

Favorites

Believe it or not, it just happened. I'm writing two posts in one day. It may be an obsession or just boredom after a huge meal (i.e. thanksgiving) Anyways, i decided that i would put up a post of my favorite things at the moment. I always like telling people what i like, and here's a good opportunity (and no, you don't HAVE to read this)
I'll start with...
Pomegranates
scarves
tule
puzzles
cards (and sending them in the mail)
friends
photography
rain (well...don't really have much of a choice)
salmon
saturday night live
kid's movies (cloudy with a chance of meatballs, up, robots...)
laughing
baking (cakes, cupcakes, cookies)

seriously though, that's not even the start of my favorites. My favorite things in life are what make me happy, and thus what i always think about or do. Share with me some of your favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment