Saturday, November 13, 2010

the inconvienence of me


As everyone knows, i am really short. and lately i have been realizing more and more how inconvenient it is.
Here's my starting list:
-every pair of jeans i buy have to be rolled up
-it takes more energy for me to run than other people
-i cant reach everything
-if i gain weight its much more obvious
-when i hug people im in their armpit

The second to last one has been a problem lately. I have gained weight. By nothing more than eating junk and junk and junk. So, im stopping now. Because before i know it, itll be out of control and way past fixing.
I understand that some of you guys will say that you havent even noticed anything (or maybe you have) but i have, and thats what matters, and there is nothing wrong with changing my eating habits. especially to being more healthy.

Although i cant control my height, i can control my healthiness.
& you can too.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment