Tuesday, November 9, 2010

That moment


Andrew Blakely will always be my best friend. Since a little over a year and a half ago, we met. Having no idea that our friendship would last this long. I have always known this kid would do amazing things. No matter what was going on in his life, i knew. Today, while going on with everything normal, i got a call from andrew. It wasn't all that surprising because he usually calls me when he's actually free (he is so busy its insane!) Our conversation went something like this:
me: andrew!
andrew: hey jeanette, i come bearing good news.
me: yes?
andrew: i have decided to go on a mission
me: *pause* i always knew it andrew! i always did!
andrew: yeah, ive been thinking about it for awhile and i just decided that im following through
me: you have no idea how long ive been waiting for you to say this!
(and it continued in somewhat normalty)

honestly, the best moment of my life. i have been waiting and waiting and patiently knowing this would happen.

and it finally did.

i cannot wait for all that the future holds. its only going up from here!

Life is absolutely amazing. absolutely, incredibly, enrichingly, amazing.

absorb it, breathe it, engolf it.

Only 2 more weeks til i get to see him. cannot wait!


much much much much much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment