Saturday, November 20, 2010

me, the blogging bum

I have not blogged in a long time. maybe not that long, but long enough. So, because of this slack, i am going to write three blog posts in one post. Maybe kind of four. we'll see how it goes....

Gum

During a class last week, i felt something hit my desk from the back. I looked back and knew who it was. After the bell rang i confronted her asking is she through gum at me, she died and i pointed to it on the ground, "ohh...." she said. I made her pick it up and kind of had an obvious hostile attitude. as she was walking outside of the room she muttered something (not putting it on here) I just think the entire situation is ridiculous. why would she do that!? was she trying to get attention from me? and even if she was, it wasn't good attention. this situation has left me in a lot of confusion. Sometimes people do stupid things for no sensible reason.

Change

There has been a lot of change recently in my life, and there always will be. During change, it is usual to or to not want it. no matter what you want, it's going to happen. once change happens, it's easy to want the old life back, but you must not dwell on the past. life is about change, and no matter if it's good or bad, you must accept it and move on...

Gerbils
I have already gone through five gerbils. It began with two, remmy & gemma. Remmy got sick and died of a brain tumor. Gemma needed someone, so we got Oakley. Only about two-three weeks later, Gemma died of old age. So then, we got Supra, who we then later figured out was actually a girl a renamed Olivia. I only had her for about 3 weeks, maybe. She died probably from starvation. Yesterday, i got bennett. He turns out to be Oakleys brother, crazy i know. This whole process is insane.

Life is full of change, stupid people & dying pets.

& upcoming birthdays.


much love,


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment